When you subscribe to my blog, I’ll immediately send you my e-book, Grow Strong: 30 Devotions to Deepen Your Christian Life.
These 30 devotions will encourage you in the essentials of your spiritual life. You’ll discover:
- How to find the will of God (and also how to wait for it)
- What to do when your life feels empty
- How to stay committed to Bible reading when it gets boring
- How to make decisions you won’t regret
- And much more!
In order to grow strong, you have to grow deep in the essentials. This book will take you there.
You’ll also receive fresh content directly in your inbox each time I post. That way, you can get my new posts without having to visit my blog all the time. My goal is to give you practical content to encourage you in your relationship with God.
Once you subscribe, I’ll immediately email you a link to download my brand new e-book—FREE.
Dear Wayne, I have been reading your posts via RSS. I put off the email subscription because I was happy with the feeds. Now I finally did subscribe and downloaded your Ebook. I just read devotion one on impatience. It came just at the right time and I really liked this devotion. This first devotion was already a great encouragement in my relationship with God. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the devotions.Jacco Pippel
Have you read my e-book? Please leave a comment below.
Leaving a comment is easy! If you don't want to mess with logging in to a service, just:
1. Write your comment, and include your name and email.
2. Click: "I'd rather post as a guest."
3. Check the robot box and select the captcha images.
4. Click the arrow to leave your comment. Done!