Thank you for the privilege of sharing with you about your upcoming trip to Israel. Here are the resources I mentioned available to you.
You can download the handout here.
Posts to help you before, during, and after your trip:
- How to Prepare for a Holy Land Tour
- 8 Tips to Maximize Your Holy Land Tour
- 7 Ways Your Holy Land Tour Will Stay with You for Years
- Tour the Holy Land and Experience the Benefits
- What Biblical Geography Can Do for Your Spiritual Life
- Walls of Jerusalem through the Centuries
- How to Take a Virtual Tour of Jerusalem Using Google Maps
- Pictorial Library of Bible Lands (GREAT photographs!)
- Must-Have Resources for Israel Bible Lands Study
- My Products and Resources page
- Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus (my book)
- Going Places with God (my book)
Insight for Living’s Holy Land Bible Study Materials
See products in IFL Web store.
Watch video introduction:
Search Israel with Google Maps
You can get started here.
Each site is linked to more information and devotional content.
March 12—North Coast Region
March 14—Golan Heights
March 15—Jordan River Valley
The Geography of Jerusalem
- Southern Steps
- Western Wall
- Temple Mount View
- Mount of Olives
- Palm Sunday Road
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Pool of Bethesda/St. Anne’s Church
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
March 18—Dead Sea Region
March 21—Arrive In The U.S.